What a fun fourth! The day before, we took our kids to the Freedom Festival in downtown Provo. While Maile and Brooks jumped in the bounce house, Gavin and Dallin were spidermen and jumped on this:
On July 4th we went swimming for the afternoon with the kiddo's.
Later that evening we went to our neighbors the Eyere's for a BBQ. Lot's of yummy food and the kids had so much fun together. The Eyere's two oldest boys are Gavin and Dallin's ages. So there is a lot of mischief going on whenever they are together. Their kids are cuties! Our neighbors the McGhie's and the Thomson's were there as well.
Scotlyn
Maile's future husband (or so she says) cutie Winston.
Scotlyn
Maile's future husband (or so she says) cutie Winston.
The wind kicked up crazy as a storm started moving through (we've had crazy weather this summer in Utah). So Shawn and Moses had to get the firework show on. Shawn, being the pyro that he is, brought his freaking TORCH!! Needless to say it was quite the show. And the kids were going nuts dancing in the sparks.
Good times. We live in the coolest neighborhood ever!

6 comments:
You do have the coolest neighborhood! I miss living in great places like that and it made me sad to read your post... Maybe someday we can live in a fun neighborhood again.
So much fun in one little day! ;)
I agree, our neighborhood rocks, how could you ever want to leave? we thought we might not last too long, but now...we are here for a while!
What a fun fourth!
Looks like Fun. I bet Shawn had more fun than anyone else :)
seriously? you guys are the funnest family ever! I love you, and I was in Spanish the other day and I thought, I really miss Lil... lets get together PLEASE!
Post a Comment