Shawn * Lily * Gavin * Dallin * Maile * Brooks

Monday, September 21, 2009

New Family Pictures 2009


This picture in 2 different edits:






Our random, sad face picture.






11 comments:

Liz said...

OH. MY. GOSH!!! Those are absolutely adorable! I LOVE the sad faced one where everybody is pouting because the baby is crying! And by the way, you are absolutely beautiful and have the most gorgeous smile! :) These pictures are priceless!

Jeni said...

Wonderful shots. Great lookin' family! Love the lollipops. :)

The Chizel Family said...

so cute! your whole family is photogenic!!

Merri Hackett said...

Oh so cute! Brooks is a such a ham!!! :) All the pictures look great!

Jessica said...

What a cute family! I love the last picture with the sun coming through the middle.

Stew Campbell said...

Lily May:
I really like the picture of you where you are standing and holding Dallin's hand. You are gorgeous and pretty!

Love the family pics!
Stewy

Loni said...

Dang Cute!! I love the lollipops! I bet your photographer has alot of fun taking your family's pictures!

Scott and Michelle said...

I love the pics. And your haircut looks really good. i have been a slacker and need to email you.

Jyl said...

OMG, I love them Lily! Your Family is perfect! Picture Perfect! Gorgeous to say the least! I have thought about you a lot lately! I hope you are doing good! I miss you! Oh and by the way... Happy birthday next week!

Hupp Family said...

These are great! What a gorgeous family! I love love love the lollipop ones! And Brooks....seriously! So cute!!! I just want to squeeze his cheeks!

Tammy said...

such cute little faces! I love it! beautiful pictures