This is just an update of a little of this and a little of that.
So, my younger brother Stewart told me once about a guy he knew during his undergrad work, and he was not from Utah. This person took a dig at Utah and told him that Utah doesn't have pretty sunsets. WHAT???? I have lived here my whole entire life and I have seen hundreds and hundreds of absolutely beautiful sunsets! Ever since my Brother told me that, I have paid even more attention to the truly beautiful sunsets in the Utah Valley. So you'll see more sunsets in my posts randomly.
Look at this sunset right outside my front door, what was that guy smoking?
I love this picture of my friend Juile's daughter (Tori). She went wild with the red sprinkles on her cupcake. She is so adorable!!
Our Wasatch Mountains are ablaze with color right now. This is just facing the opposite direction of another awesome sunset. I have walked outside in awe almost every night for the last week to see what surrounds my home.

Shawn has been working hard to finish that darn flagstone path and patio. He's made great stride the last two weeks.

My friend Julie has the cutest house. Occasionally I steal ideas from her like this one:
I painted my dinning room wall the same color as hers (a toffee color). I totally love it!

I turned 30 yesterday. I have been dreading this day for months. I actually feel better now than I did when I was in my early 20's. All that working out and good eating :)




8 comments:
So cute! I love halloween. Happy 30th! :)
your house is soo cute I wanted to still ideas from your house when I decorate mine in florida!! Happy Birthday!!
Happy birthday! 30 isn't so bad! I love Halloween. It's kinda weird but it rivals Christmas at our house. Your table is darling. Now the question is, do you remove all the stuff when you guys eat?! BTW, was that Braxton at the table? I swear it looked like him!
Do you and Brooke share a b-day? I had no idea! Happy late birthday! I love your halloween table too! You are such a cute decorator, I need to steal some ideas from you!
Happy Birthday Lily! Your house is adorable (even though I've never been in it..hint hint) Thanks for helping me recognize the beauty outside my window. I never really paid attention. The mountains are gorgeous this year. Does Maile get prettier every day or is it just me?
love the Halloween decor. You do an awesome job on your house! happy 30th!
I love our dining room walls too!! And I love the glittery orange stars. I saw those at Rodworks and wondered what I could do with them. You always know how to use cute things together!
I so meant to send you an email or something to tell you happy birthday, I hope you had an awesome day! Your house is so beautiful, you could be an interior designer, seriously!
Post a Comment