Shawn * Lily * Gavin * Dallin * Maile * Brooks

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Birthday Boy!

Brooks turned the big number 2 today! Happy Birthday!
Some fun facts:
-Brooks was 9 lbs at birth!
-The Dr. predicted almost the exact hour he thought Brooks would arrive.
-My Sister in law Brooke brought the kids to the hospital to see Brooks. Upon arrival, Dallin puked just outside my hospital room.
-I was left alone the rest of the evening (Shawn took a sick Dallin and kids home), I was so lonely and sad- then Uncle Stewart to the rescue! He kept me company the rest of the night.
-Brooks was the CUTEST newborn. Perfect head, perfect nose, cute cute lips!
-Brooks was born the day before Thanksgiving 2007, so I was in the hospital on Thanksgiving day.
-When Shawn and kids came to pick Brooks and I up from the hospital to go home,Shawn had done Maile's hair for the first time. It was cute!

I don't want Brooks to grow up! He is my baby and I'll miss it!
Click the picture for the album slide show pics from the day he was born.

Brooks first birthday

2 comments:

The Hall Family said...

He is so adorable. He does look just like himself in the newborn pictures, just miniature. Sometimes babies don't look that much like they do later.

Merri Hackett said...

OH what a sweetie! I want a little baby to smooch on right now :)