Shawn * Lily * Gavin * Dallin * Maile * Brooks

Monday, March 22, 2010

Anatomy of a Highland Dancer





I started Highland Dancing on Monday nights a couple of months ago. I am dancing with a highland instructor in Salem at the Central Utah Stars dance studio. I love it! I have never felt happier. I love the calves and quads this type of dancing build. I have some good definition already thanks to running. The combination of the two (running dancing) should build some great muscle!

Most of all, Highland dancing is my heritage. I grew up watching my Mom do it. It seems there has always been supernal power drawing me too it my whole life, and finally, at 30 years old, I am doing it!

3 comments:

Maren said...

That is awesome! And looks like lots of fun.

There and back again...and again... said...

Your cousin Jeanene learned and competed some as a teenager in CA. So much fun to watch! Terra

Kira And James Morris said...

Ill have to come with you one of these times, Im all about building leg muscle!!!