Shawn * Lily * Gavin * Dallin * Maile * Brooks

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Spanish Fork Egg Hunt

Here we are running to the egg hunt so as not to be late :)











Yesterday was a fun day! Ray, Jen and their girls came over in the morning for doughnuts and hot chocolate (it was a cold day). After breakfast we hurriedly packed the Easter baskets up and jumped into the car. Luckily the egg hunt was close by our house. Spanish Fork had a great egg hunt! All the eggs had candy. Lot's had pieces of paper with free prizes. So you take your paper to the snack bar at the park to redeem. My niece Addilei got a free bike. Dallin found eggs with money, certificates for 2 grab bags with fun things in them. Maile & Brooks won a bunch of gift certificates for free Wendy's frosty's and french fries. We had a blast! The kids collected a ton of eggs. It was cold, but SO worth it. Thanks for hanging out Ray Jen and Girls!

4 comments:

Kelly Woolley said...

abigail says oh so cute! it rained here today as well. a good reason for an afternoon movie!

The Foulgers said...

I'm glad you had fun. I heard it was a mad house. It sounds like it was well worth it though. What awesome prizes, maybe we'll give it a go next year!

Jyl said...

So cute! And your kids have the cutest hats! LOL... I miss us!

Merri Hackett said...

I love the beanie hats!