Shawn * Lily * Gavin * Dallin * Maile * Brooks

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Cute little bed room room room






This is kind of old news but I wanted to share it anyways. A year ago (yes I know, forever ago) we painted our boys room and got it all awesome for them. A few people have asked me how all 3 boys fit in the room. Hopefully this will show you and you can see how cute their room turned out! It really doesn't feel super squished in there. They are okay for now, but there will either be an addition to our house or a move in the next 5 years.

3 comments:

Kira And James Morris said...

How cute. now i want to see Maile's room!

Merri Hackett said...

Cute I like that. I've been trying to think of something cute to do with Carson & the baby's room. And I want to see Maile's room too!

The Foulgers said...

That is really cute and it does seem really roomy. You have fantastic taste!:)