Shawn * Lily * Gavin * Dallin * Maile * Brooks

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother I love you

Dear Gavin I am so glad I am your Mom. You are my best helper. Could I have asked for a better eldest child? Thanks for loving your siblings, and being such a great student. You mean the world to me. I love you.
Dear Dallin, you are my sunshine boy. Your striking blue eyes will always melt my heart. Thank you for the cute little tin can pen/pencil holder you made me. You're so awesome at yard work. You are great playing your guitar! Glad you're still a snuggle buddy. I love you.

Dear Maile, I always looked forward to being a Mom to daughters, and luckily I at least had you. I think you are so beautiful! It makes me so happy that your eyes look just like mine did when I was your age. Thank you for being so silly every afternoon with me. I love when you help me bake. I love you.
Brooks, you are special. You're the baby of our family. You and your infamous puppy dog face is so cute! I love getting to spend time alone with you when all the kids are gone to school. I understand that you just like to remove your shoes whenever you want. I know you love basball and basketball. I can't wait to see you excel in sports. Thanks for always crying for me when you get hurt. It makes my heart feel happy. I love you.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Lily, you make BEAUTIFUL children! And they are LUCKY to have you! :)

The Foulgers said...

You are such a cute mommy! You have been blessed with a beautiful family.