Shawn * Lily * Gavin * Dallin * Maile * Brooks

Friday, June 11, 2010

Always the good student


This is Gavin's end of the year report card from school. He is a rock star! He has always been advanced in his school work. His ability to understand things is simply amazing! The only thing that was hard for him this year was turning in his homework. He would do all of his homework, he just kept forgetting to turn it in. Gavin is 10 1/2 but more like a tweenie. You can carry on a great conversation with him like you're talking to someone older- so weird! I love my Gavin so much. He helps me here at home a lot. He can fold a basket of clothes and have them all put away in no time. He is always watching out for Brooks and Maile. I'm to the point where I can leave Gavin alone with kids down for a nap and run to the store for a quick few items. He is that mature.

And recently he started reading all the Harry Potter books. He has drilled through books 1-5 already. Such a smarty pants.

I promised he and Dallin that if they didn't get any school tickets this year we would give them $100 each. Looks like Shawn and I are out $200!

No comments: