I wanted to write down some of my running accomplishments from this year, so as not to forget!
May 1st- Run13 Provo city 5k chip time: 20:43, 4th overall female and 1st in my age group
May28th- Run13th Memorial Day 5k- 20:39 (my goal this year was to crack a 20 minute 5k). I was the open overall female winner in this race.
July 10th- Red Hot Pink Chicks 1/2 Marathon 1:32
July 24th -Speedy Spaniard 10k- 41:36 7th overall female, and 5th in my age group which was a very competitive age group. I was also the 2nd place female finisher from Spanish Fork so I won a grip of cash :)
July 31st-Cascadia Big Trail series battle@Big Springs 8k-45 minutes , 2nd in my age group. This race was hard! Mostly uphill on a MOUNTAIN DIRT TRAIL ahhhh!
Aug. 7th, Provo River Trail 1/2 marathon Time was 1:29 5th overall female and 40th of 1415 total runners. This race was awesome, I was stoked!
Aug 14th, Minuteman 5k- 18:25 I cracked the 20 minute time!!!!!! I was 8th overall female and 36th of 450 male/female runners.
Payson Onion days 10k 40:46! :) 3rd overall female.
Nordic Track Top of Utah Marathon 3:09:03 11th overall female of 901 females and 57th place of 2200 marathon runners.
Provo's Halloween half Marathon- 1:26 My new half marathon PR. I was the 4th overall female.
Sunday, August 29, 2010
What I've accomplished this year
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You've done awesome lily! You'll smoke the marathon too!
I'm so proud of you! You really are amazing!
LILY! YOU ARE AAAAAAMAZING!!!
Post a Comment