Shawn * Lily * Gavin * Dallin * Maile * Brooks

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Ummmmm Dallin?

This morning, Maile brought this piece of paper to Shawn and wanted a paper airplane made out of it. This is a picture Dallin did. "Berkley" is a girl that lives down the street. She has had a huge crush on Dallin for about a year. Dallin doesn't like it. I think this was probably an outlet picture for him. We laughed really hard when we saw it.

7 comments:

Loni said...

That's funny! I love the clear labeling!

Kelly Woolley said...

Soooooo funny and cute!

Kira And James Morris said...

ha ha ha ha.

The Foulgers said...

I'm glad I looked at your blog today. This made me smile, little boys are so much fun!:)

The Chizel Family said...

I laughed out loud at this one! Funny cause my house used to be in the middle of the love war, your boys used to hide behind our car just waiting for her to come out.

Scott and Michelle said...

Super Funny. I love it.

Amy said...

OK Dallin.... you are officially HILARIOUS! We have heard a lot about Berkley ...... ;)