Shawn * Lily * Gavin * Dallin * Maile * Brooks

Friday, September 24, 2010

5 years Old!



I know I always say this, but I just can't believe my little girl is already 5 years old. Seems like just yesterday I was 9 months pregnant and so so so (words can't even describe) excited to have her come into my life. I felt like I waited my whole life to be a Mom to daughters. Finally I was having my own. The whole pregnancy and after was such a building excitement. Her birth and the months and years that followed have brought so much joy.

This year, since 5 is kind of a big birthday, we decided to let Maile do something big. We took her and 4 friends (2 twin cousins!) to the Primrose retreat spa, and they had a once upon a dream party. These girls just lapped it up. They loved it. One of the cutest things I've ever seen. Maile really enjoyed her day with her friends. Her birthday was memorable and fun. I'll let the pictures tell the story.



































6 comments:

The Hall Family said...

OMGosh, those are the cutest pics. Maile is so gorgeous and I love how excited your boys are for her. How sweet is that? You are an awesome mom.

Scott and Michelle said...

Love it! Looks like a super fun girly party. Happy Birthday little miss Maile.

Merri Hackett said...

So cute, I love her hair!

Jyl said...

She is probably one of the prettiest little girls I have ever seen! SHEESH! too pretty to be 5! Just like her mama!

The Foulgers said...

Happy Birthday to little Maile. What an adorable day!

Tammy said...

Oh my goodness that looks like the funnest party EVER!! Happy Birthday! She looks so cute!