I have lot's of friends in my life that I just adore. I grew up in Orem until I was 15, then moved to Spanish Fork 3 months before my Sophmore year of high school. I've had many jobs, and met many people. I think I am a people person. Long ago through the example of my own Mom, I learned to make and keep friends. I am kind of a shy girl by nature, but I don't think I've ever had a problem with making friends. I consider it a notable attribute of mine. In my patriarchal blessing I was given as a 16 yr old, I was told that I would have many friends, and they will long to be in my presence because of my happiness. Well, I don't know how true that is, but I do make an effort to be happy and warm to everyone.
I am thankful for all my friends. I love you all. And espcially today for these two gals. They mean the world to me. My life just would not be the same without them. Heaven help us the day we don't live as close to each other. My world just won't be the same.
Is it silly to dedicate a song to them? I dunno but I'm gonna.
Saturday, June 18, 2011
You've gotta friend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I love this picture! Especially the couch. It looks totally retro and awesome like we were time warped back into the 70's! We just need some epic Flare pants and a perm! Lily, you have changed my life. YOU have! You have filled a empty part of my heart I didnt even know I had. I find myself thinking things, and then instantly coming out of my mouth when I am with you. I just feel so comfortable and conversation just comes natural :) I appreciate all the advise and all the good talks. I also love how we can make light of anything. I always leave feeling happy and uplifted. Which is exactly what I need. When I first met you, I was a little Dependant on James. I guess maybe I was still in the honey moon stage.. now whenever the opportunity arises I am like "Sorry honey-going out with the girls!" ha ha! Which has actually been good for James too :) You amaze me every day, and I am honored to even have met you let alone be your friend! WE ROCK!!! I love ya
Just followed your blogged from Running for Trevor. Your family is adorable! I don't think its silly to dedicate a song to your friends...i just wrote a post recently how much friends are needed. What the heck would we do without them...goooo crazy! Look forward to reading. I don't see a follower tag on your blog...do you not have one or am I looking in the wrong spot?
Friends really are the best!
ha this is merri :)
I am a little late in reading this. Like 7 months. haha. I love you. I need you way more than you need me. Lol.
Post a Comment