For 2 weeks in June, I had my kids registered for a class each in the S.F. arts festival. Wow! I was so impressed with what was offered as well as the actual classes they ended up taking.
Gavin and Dallin took a break dancing class and Maile and Brooks did a kinder art class. I was never able to get Brooks to go and stay, but Miss Maile totally flourished in the class because art is totally her element. She made really cute things and painted cute little pictures.
Gavin and Dallin enjoyed their break dancing each day. Gavin especially seemed to really advance in it. I am not surprised, he is advanced in almost anything he does. I often wonder if he realizes the gifts he has been given in this life? He never ceases to amaze me with his intelligence and abilities.
It was so good to see them perform the dances they learned at the end of the two weeks. It was so awesome! And seeing Maile's paintings and crafts were a treat to see. She really loves that aspect of life and we can tell!
I'm so glad I got my kids in the Art fest this year. I love this city!
Sunday, July 10, 2011
Spanish Fork Arts Festival
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
We always enjoy going down and looking at the art work every June! How great they offer classes. Spanish Fork is definitely a fun town. Do you remember when we couldn't stand it when we moved here so long ago? :) Jeff & I love living here now. Such a fun "little" town.
Cool, I didn't know they even offered those classes. I'll have to check into it next year for my kiddos.
How fun! I've never heard of a city doing a break dancing class before. That is awesome.
I've gotta get my kids in that next year. the lego class looked fun.
Post a Comment