That is HILARIOUS Lily!!! He is cute anyway he is-girl or boy!!!:)) I know I say this everytime but you really have the cutest kids EVER!!! That picture of Maile is so funny!!! She didn't even realize that was him!!! Is your little girl as wild and crazy is mine is? Man, I'm not sure I want anymore girls!!!:))
hahah, that's so funny! At least brooks looks like he doesn't like it. So funny! Broc has had his nails painted before and make up! woops! He's still all boy
That is soooo funny becasue my wife and kids had a similar response to me when I shaved mine off. I could not even get my wife to kiss me because she said she felt like she was cheating on me.
13 comments:
Ha ha. I don't think Brooks was digging it. Such a boy!
Sorry dude - I'll save you from mom's antics. -dad.
That is HILARIOUS Lily!!! He is cute anyway he is-girl or boy!!!:)) I know I say this everytime but you really have the cutest kids EVER!!! That picture of Maile is so funny!!! She didn't even realize that was him!!! Is your little girl as wild and crazy is mine is? Man, I'm not sure I want anymore girls!!!:))
Those head bands are to cute to resist even on a boy! I don't think he was really digging it though! Cute picture
Love the face! Looks like me when I wake up in the morning, and me when I get home from work
jt
But Mommy....I wanna be a boy! Poor baby, but those blue eyes are sure pretty. What a sweety.
P.S. the bow is cute too, and he makes it look even cuter.
Poor Brooks, thank goodness dad is there to save him.
Thanks for the advice on the camera lens, it worked!
oh my gosh! now that is one hullarious pic! I love brooks! :)
Shawn can at least take comfort that he looks upset about it. I do have to admit that he looks really cute in that headband. :)
hahah, that's so funny! At least brooks looks like he doesn't like it. So funny! Broc has had his nails painted before and make up! woops! He's still all boy
That is soooo funny becasue my wife and kids had a similar response to me when I shaved mine off. I could not even get my wife to kiss me because she said she felt like she was cheating on me.
Post a Comment