Shawn * Lily * Gavin * Dallin * Maile * Brooks

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sure to cause a laugh

I've had a rough 24 hours, I needed something to cheer me up and take my mind elsewhere. This did it for me. Watch closely. (pause the music on the side)

6 comments:

Jason and Lesley said...

Teeheehee...that's so cute.

The Hall Family said...

LOVED IT! He's so smart.

Merri Hackett said...

ha ha ha ha that's so stinking funy

Liz said...

I love how he wads the teeny tiny piece of toilet paper up so small and then drops it from his back, down into the toilet! how stinkin' cute!!!!!! Yes... this DID give me a good laugh!
P.S. How did your race go?

Campbellite said...

This is so cute. You're going to be in so much trouble if you ever show this to Brooks when he is older. Let's laugh now though. :-) So funny!

shelby said...

love this video! what a cutie