Shawn * Lily * Gavin * Dallin * Maile * Brooks

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas is in the Air in Utah

Ah! I still have to post Thanksgiving!

Friday night after dinner, we took the kiddo's over to Macys to drop their letters off at the Santa Mail box.
Brooks had to get in on writting his own letter too


This is our new cute Ragdoll cat Lucy. She is a super sweet and friendly kitty. She is mauled to death by Maile .
This morning we woke up to a blanket of snow and so we took advantage and took the kids sledding behind the car. Oh what fun!

Our house this Christmas...





4 comments:

Merri Hackett said...

Oh the house looks so cute! Sledding is always a blast! And the kitty kitty looks so cute. Is she fat or just a lot of fur? either way I like it.

Tammy said...

love it, i love it all. can u come decorate mine?? I mean paint and all!!! :) I love the sledding behind the car. that's awesome. we'd love to join ya next time!

Leandra said...

oh my gosh your cat is so cute! Let's trade, she seems nicer than mittens if it will let Maile maul it. :) And your house looks fab. thanks for the blog invite.

Anonymous said...

can I just come see your house sometime?? You are SUCH a great decorator!